Saturday, February 22, 2014



Reflection


After how many years studying here in Ilocos Sur National High School, I learned a lot. Especially about technology. I’m not actually good in this but because of this subject, I learned to enjoy it. I've learned a lot. I’m proud of myself. Thanks to my teachers, classmates and even my friends who shared their ideas about this. And now, I can use the PC/ computer through myself.



It’s very nice and interesting. I can now edit a picture; make my own movie, and many more. This ict subject helps me to know the importance of the technology. Because technology is now are lives. Modernilized life.



ICT is useful and helpful. It’s an application of modern technology to interact and share information among people all fields and develop science through technology. ICT gives advantages in organizations. In short, ICT is helpful to the personal and organizational development through modern technology.







No comments:

Post a Comment