Saturday, February 22, 2014



My dream, my future



When I was a child, my teachers and parents said to me, ‘people who have no dreams of the future will not fly far away’. Because of those inspiring words from my parents and teachers, I tried to make inspired by to be a chef.


In the future I want to be a famous chef as I can cook many delicious dishes for my family and my friends and they are very happy to eat my cooking. On the other hand, I would like to be a computer expert that can fix and repair computers like an expert. I like my dreams because nowadays, technologies are getting tougher and later on, only some people that can fix computer technologies in the future. That’s why I try to catch up to study the technologies nowadays so in the future I might help people who is in need of a computer expert. 


I still don’t know which one I should choose to my future but I choose to be an computer expert still cause I like to break things up to see what’s in it because I’m always curious what drives that thing to make it work for example the programs for a laptop.




I will try my best to do my dream job in the future, and if I fail or I have problems with my studies, I will keep on dreaming to overcome the problem and keep believing that I will have a good life in the future.






Everything is POSSIBLE. Just believe on it. 
















- dominicminecrafter.blogspot.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment