Monday, October 7, 2013



Reflection:




I am usually using computers especially if there’s a project or assignments. I’m using basic or familiar applications like the Microsoft word, power point, excel and many more and with the use of the internet. This second grading, I discovered more and learn more on how to use it. I saw notepad before but I ignored it because I didn’t know how to use. I learned also what is the importance of the HTML tags.



Knowing this kind of applications, I was challenged in discovering more kinds of applications. It encourage me more to use new technologies or new gadgets to improve my skills and to learn more. It was really amazing when I did some activities on it without any error or mistakes. I continuously posted on my blog account with different topics or theme. I know how to edit and make an art on my blog.


In behalf of this challenges, I overcome it by exploring new applications through the use of computers and gadgets also with the help of my friends to complete the said activity because, if you really want to learn, there are many ways that needed to accomplish it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment