Thursday, August 8, 2013



          REFLECTION :


                                    








      Inside of two months studying, I've learned a lot in the subject i.c.t. like the internet timeline, blog, portfolio, of metrics, and parts of a browser. I also discovered unfamiliar web sites for me because i'm not fun in using computers.


       I was challenged when we studied and encountering web sites like the Blooger. when I made my own blod, we made an essay then we posted it immediately in our blog. We wrote a letter to the President of the Philippines, we made also an essay about the theme of the nutrition month and a reflection to the SONA 2013. I was also challenged in thinking words that are presentable and right, make my grammar correct, understandable, and eye-catching to the readers.

      I go over this challenges or problem through the help of my classmates, friends, my teacher in guiding me, giving instructions and unending patience to us, and to myself in giving all my best to make my work successful. I've been an explorer before when we made our handouts for me to be familiar in that site.

                                         
       

No comments:

Post a Comment